- white/red color scheme
- gold colored wheels
- gold colored Akrapovic exhaust
- carbon fiber finish heel guards
- deleted mirrors
- deleted license plate bracket
green/white/red color scheme
red painted wheels
carbon fiber finish shock spring guard
Akrapovic Racing dual undertail exhaust
Pocher HK110 Ducati Panigale "Anniversario" | sold out
Pocher 1:4 HK107 Ducati 1299 S Panigale | sold out
pay 4 monthly installments of $210.*
(complete kit shipped after 4 payments plus s/h)
- Pocher 1/4 Ducati 1299 Panigale kits HK117 Final Edition now in stock!
976 pre-colored parts primarily assembled with screws, with an incomparable level of detail.
Pre-painted metal parts include gas tank, frame, suspension, engine, wheels.
Pre-painted bodywork and removable side fairings. Real metal chain. Functional wheels, chain, front and rear suspension, steering, brake & clutch levers, and kickstand.
Also includes a functional metal racing-type rear wheel stand for vertical display.Finished dimensions: 20.5" long x 11" high x 8" wide, 11 lbs (519 mm x 278 mm x 203 mm, 5 kg)
- All ScaleAutoWorks Pocher Ducati kits include private links to our build journal and extensive reference photos.
- Watch the official Pocher Ducati (and Lamborghini Aventador) build videos here.
- $825. plus insured s/h* | see ordering options below
* We ship US orders by insured UPS Ground and invoice at our actual discounted rate. It is a huge box, 31" x 24" x 15" and weighs 32 lbs. Because it is oversized shipping carriers base the rate on volume which approximately doubles the virtual shipping weight. The average US East Coast insured UPS shipping cost with our discounted rate is $70, and approx $105 for the West Coast. Priority Airmail shipping to Canada averages $150 depending on the province.
note: the Pocher Ducati Panigale kits HK110 "Anniversario" & HK107 original version are out of production/out of stock)
pay in full $825. now
(shipping invoiced separately before delivery)
*All pre-payment funds for kits are held in escrow and will be refunded on request in case of unacceptable delay or cancellation.